Mayura Amarkant Jain
Date of Birth: March 6, 1977
Marital Status: Happily married to Amarkant Jain and mother of 2 wonderful children
Brief Bio: Woman Business Leader in Digital Marketing & PR (National Award) | Writer | Strategist | Social Media Expert | Blogger | Brand Catalyst | Crisis Manager
- Institution builder with 20+ years of experience
- Author, Editor, Writer, Freelance Journalist
- Entrepreneur & Digital Transformation Expert
- Featured by several media houses for her work & contribution
- Lok Sabha Election Strategist
- Trending Campaign Expert
- Marketing & Communications expert
- A soothsayer who can predict a brand’s future and customize solutions
- An inspirational leader with contagious positive energy & warmth
- An analytical problem-solver with excellent research, networking & writing skills
- An articulate thinker with a holistic perspective to business growth
- A social media catalyst and influencer
- A contemporary woman who teaches and practices work-life balance
- A doctoral student whose research interest lies in women & leadership
- Blogger at: https://atomic-temporary-43659205.wpcomstaging.com
- Award-winning Sportsperson
- Theatre & Literature Enthusiast
- Volunteer & Influencer for Social Causes
Live & Successful Entrepreneurial Ventures
- Sarvashreshtha Solutions: Co-founder & Director
- Karwan Theatre Group: Co-Founder
- com: Founder & Managing Editor
- Happy Parenting India (Facebook Group): Co-Founder
- BA (Psychology) – Mumbai University
- MBA (Human Resources) – Welingkar Institute of Management
- Japanese Management (5S) – AOTS, Japan
- Masters in Neuro-Linguistic Programming – NFNLP, USA
- Currently pursuing PhD in Women and Leadership – AIMA, New Delhi
- 1998 – All-Round Performer at Jai Hind College
- 2017 – National Award by Indo-Global SME for Woman Business Leader in Digital Marketing & Public Relations
Featured as a thought-leader in PR & Communications
- 2019 – Bollywood Features: How has Bollywood PR evolved over the past 25 years?
- 2017 – PR Moment.in: Does PR have a learning deficit?
- 2016 – PR Newswire.com: PR Strategy for Romance Fiction Author, Shikha Kumar
- 2010 – My Education Guide: Authored column: Careers in Client Servicing
- 2010 – com: MET’s pioneering programme endorsed by PRCAI
- 2010 – PRCAI: Knowledge Partnership
Achievements as a Writer
- Freelance journalist for over 2 decades. Authored bylines in popular news media like Business World, DNA, Zee News India, Times of India, Indian Express, Mid-day among others
- 2010 – Book for MBA professionals: Communication Skills (Personal and Business)
- 2010 – Book for MBA professionals: Change Management & Organisational Development
- 2019: Crime Fiction Thriller, Jhumki (currently under publication)
- 2019: Contemporary Woman (Book of Poems) – (currently under publication)
- 2012: Nadira Raj Babbar’s Ekjute Theatre Group’s Coffee Table Book
- 2019: Editor of Love Unexpected by Romance Fiction Author, Ritu Kakar
- 2020: Editor of Invisible Bonds of Love by Romance Fiction Author, Ritu Kakar
- Ghost Writer for several politicians and senior management professionals
- SCRIPT WRITER, COPYWRITER & CONTENT CURATOR
- Written marketing collateral for over 25 companies
- Curated content for Lalbaug Chi Jatra – Lokmat’s first-ever web series
- Scripted over 50 Corporate Films for brands & institutions
- DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter: Blogzine among top 50 Lifestyle blogs in India & is among Best Indian Blogs 2019-2020
- Featured Blogger on: Momspresso | in | BlogAdda.in | Medium.com
- Thought leader & Elite Blogger on: TheBlogChatter
- Endorsed over 25 brands as an Influencer & Blogger
Achievements as an Entrepreneur
- Election Strategy & Social Media Amplification for Lok Sabha Elections 2019
- Trending campaigns:
- 2014: Karan Johar, Hrithik Roshan appeal to save Subhash Ghai’s Whistling Woods
- 2019: World Youth Chess Championship (13-year-old, R. Praggnanandhaa’s winning walk)
- 2020: TiEcon Mumbai: (Narayana Murthy touching Ratan Tata’s feet & Ratan Tata’s inspirational walk)
- 2017: Mumbai Police: Malad resident survives on stranded local for 18 hours
- Online Image Management for prominent politicians, CXOs and top brands
- Digital Transformation & Social Media Amplification for brands & institutions
Achievements as a Theatre & Literature Enthusiast
- 2018: Co-founder of Karwan Theatre Group that encourages and promotes talent in the entertainment field
- 2018 & 2020: Played ‘Suparnaka’ in GSC’s Ramayana for 2 consecutive years
- 2015: Directed & Managed Litomania – India’s 1st festival for popular Indian Literature
- 2013: Directed and Managed Cinema 100: Whistling Woods International’s ode to 100 years of Cinema
Achievements as a Crisis Management Expert
- 2006: MET League of Colleges: Brand repositioning in the face of impending arrest of the management
- 2009: MET Institute of Mass Media: Turnaround from a dead unit to profitable institute in 3 years
- Whistling Woods International: Public Relations & Crisis Communication during land controversy
Achievements as a Sportsperson
- 2019 – Best Captain Award at Goregaon Sports Club Women’s Throwball Home Gala
- 2019 – Runner up trophy at Goregaon Sports Club Women Box Cricket Tournament
- 2020 – Represented GSC Women’s Cricket Team for Mid-day Cup
- 2020 – Team secured 3rd place in Woman’s Throwball organized by Active Women Sports & Mumbai Suburban Masters Athletic Association
Media Coverage as Mayura Amarkant the professional & proponent of Wellness
- 2019 – First Mom’s Club: This mom believes fitness is much more important than weight loss
- 2019 – Mumbai Mirror: Crystal Clear
- 2019 – My Sweet Nothings: This Mom’s Life – meet Mayura Amarkant
- 2018 – MW Mommies World: We are the stronger gene, we can move mountains
- 2018 – HealthWealthBridge: Mompreneur Biz Focus: Mayura Amarkant the Soothsayer
- 2018 – Kreative Mommy: Mayura Amarkant – A digital expert, writer and counsellor #Womensday feature
- 2018 – Meet a tech-savvy mom cum entrepreneur by profession & heart too
- 2017 – Zara Hatke Blogs: Knowledgeable? Meet Mayura Amarkant
- 2016 – #IAMPINK: Say I am no Fatakari with a punch
- 2016 – Top 5 blog stars I admire in recent times: featuring Mayura Amarkant
- 2011 – Hindustan Times: Early start to Health & Fitness
- 2011 – Getty Images Feature: Mumbai Society & Daily Life: Mayura Amarkant & her family
Acknowledgements by Prominent Authors & Magazines in their publications:
- 2020 – Ritu Kakar – Love Unexpected
- 2017 – Rakesh Anand Bakshi: My ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (thanks and gratitude) for a book that will soon celebrate two years since her birth
- 2013 – Samvad Magazine by Welingkar Institute of Management
Achievements as a Thought-leader
- Invited speaker & panel member for many corporates & institutions
- Corporate Trainer in Communication Skills & Digital Marketing
- A jury member on Women’s Business Leader Awards for Indo-global SME (2020)
- The administrator of Happy Parenting India, a prominent Facebook Group that advocates Positive Parenting
Volunteering for Social Causes
- Kiran Foundation: Story-telling for hearing impaired children
- Gift A Meal Foundation: Nutritional meals for children
- MW Mommies: Taare Zameen Par initiative for Children with Cancer
- Access Life: Bringing Smiles to Children with Cancer
- Catalysed NGO tie-ups for Mumbai Educational Trust
What can DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter do for you?
Online PR for your brand:
Get Featured: on India’s top blogzine: DiaryOfAnInsaneWriter
Reach out for product reviews, book reviews, product/event reviews, content writing services or PR interviews for your clients.
You can email: email@example.com
Follow me on:
Taking your brand from Good to Great!
My husband, Amarkant Jain & I co-own Sarvashreshtha Solutions where we provide:
We specialise in:
- Strategic Consulting
- Brand Management
- Business Coaching
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Website Development
- Software Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Writing Services
- Social Media Training
- Advisory services for PR & Crisis Management, SEO & SEM
Online platform for Positive Parenting:
We also own a Facebook group called, Happy Parenting, it is a closed community of senior personnel, doctors, teachers and journalists, committed to the cause of Positive Parenting.
Take a look: Happy Parenting
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later.
Hi, I check your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up
the good work!
Hi i just visited your web site for the very first time and i truly loved it, i saved it and will be back.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am
waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Hey there! Very nice post! Please keep us posted!
Very beneficial blog. i will follow this blog.
continue the excellent work.
Good post, well written. Thanks. I will be back soon to
check out for updates. Cheers.
Excellent entry! I found it worth it to read. I’ll come back later to see if perhaps more
posts are added.
I’m new to your blog. Came across it while exploring the net.
Continue the truly amazing work. I’m hoping you update it frequently because I’ll be staying tuned for more.
I think this is one of the most important information for me.
And i’m glad reading your article. But want to remark
on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really
excellent : D. Good job, cheers
Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the
time and energy to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!
I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I certainly enjoyed every little
bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new stuff you
Beautiful introduction, i have come across ever…
I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all
site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
You ARE You.Mayura.Who writes beautifully and makes me cry and smile.
OMG…this is the best comment ever!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
And that’s the most beautiful poem ever
Thank you so much!!!
Hey Mayura , I guess people who dont put forth the questions youve posed up there are losing out on the process of discovery.. They say , ask the right questions and you get the right answers.. your questioning will surely lead you to seeking yourself and thats such a win!
The answer to who am I is a journey and all of us are into it . Some gets the answer quicker some takes time
The ending …that i will find ‘me’ will you recognise me ..is a hit for me 😀 .
Loved your blog, well organised 🙂
Good luck #MyFriendAlexa